My Blog List

Saturday 30 June 2012

Purple Pumpkin June Sketch

I did this one using June's Purple Pumpkin sketch...here

I love Purple Pumpkin embellishments, on this LO I've used a PP doily under a PP Lollypop Flower, a little Spotty Button and I've used one of their  Spotty Button Tops although I did swap the button top around to suit my page colours.

The photo was taken while on holidays in Qld. staying with my lovely niece and her family.

My journaling is a quote: Family like branches on a tree, we grow in different directions yet our roots remain as one. Each of our lives will always be a special part of the other.



4 comments:

  1. What an adorable family you have! I love your take on the sketch!!!Thanks for playing at PP!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous colours and a gorgeous family...thanks for playing along at PP

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that quote and what a special layout of your wonderful family, Lizzy. Love the fishing layout more each time I see it! I showed Col the other night and he grinned too.

    Thank you for commenting on my blog, hon. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have done such a fab job of this sketch! I really love the colours and how you have matched them and the polka dot patterns to the photo! Fantastic work and thank you for playing along with us! :D

    ReplyDelete